Saturday 2 November 2013

Character Research

These few days I have been searching about character.
The character should be unique, He is the main character in my short clip..
My story is about a kid.
I named it Jamie Deyes  , 9 years old
He is a curious boy. He is fascinated by the mysterious world.He is the kid has a passion for all magical things.
He loves mythological story.
 I have been search for different characters in different film.
Such as :
 Andy Davis                            ( Toy Story 1 )         6 years old
 Bonnie Anderson                   ( Toy Story 3 )         4 years old
 Jamie Bennett                        ( Rise of Guardian )  8 years old
 Bambino                               ( La Luna )
 Harris, Hubert and Hamish    ( Brave )


I have been drawing what shape should my character be. I decided to have a round chubby face !!( finally)
Before that I keep trying to explore and testing and modifying the face shape of my character.

The character I am using a pre rig character - Morpheus Rig 



         



Above picture was my drawing for the head shape and the 3D is the character..  It was decided to use.. but I want to change it..

People love curves !  curves , round , are beautiful !
Im keep modifying the character head shape to more rounder.

And now Im still keep testing ..
So far this is the result..
 =)


No comments:

Post a Comment