Wednesday 6 November 2013

Storyboard and some colour

I have spent a long time on my storyboard . I was thinking what angle should this scene be? Every angle I set for my scene it must be a reason.
I have to introduce how the interior look like, how is the decoration in the room.
The personalities of my character - Jamie, he will reflect how his room should be.
Universe's poster, dragon sculpture, mythology books, angel statue and etc.

for my storyboard, I have roughly sketch for it.. It is quite hard to understand at first. Lecturer advise me to film it out. 
I built out a little room by using papers and I used the putty eraser for my character. I also get some references for my short clip. Edited it and put it into a sequence. Finally. everything is clear. I know how is the camera should go and stay.






This is my rough storyboard. I'm going to make a 3D animatic to let people know hows the camera movement. 



























After I know how my story scenes going to be, I have made some colour testing. few scenes of colour script.

I have do some research.

I can know what colour key, what colour palate show be in my short clip from start to the end.


    
This is the colour palate for my short clip.

the combination of colour will help to emphasis the mood and the feeling of how audience will feel.











this is my color script.
From a dark brown and blue scenes for a scared child.
Until a light comes in ,everything brighter and switch on the light and become warmer.













No comments:

Post a Comment