Saturday 2 November 2013

Story

A little update for my story.

The title of my story - Peace Light.
I spend some time on my story , try to keep developing it.

the story tittle I will change it to - Pace Light

Pace is translated from italian


Pace is peace ,
In Italy, 74% of citizens believe in God.
In theology, devine light is an ability of God or angels  to express themselves communicatively through spiritual.



For my story :
I have refined a little bit.

Pace Light

A short animated film about a boy get rid from a shadow.
At night, a boy is enjoying and playing alone in his room. While he is playing, a shadow appear on the wall. It seems like the shadow is waiting a chance to catch him. The boy feels scared and helpless

He hug himself , lean on the wall, trying to avoid the area shadow pass by. When he getting behind , he hits something and falls. HE notice he can pull down the cloth and let the light comes in. A light come from the window and form a pentacle shape on the floor. There are so many stars on the sky. He turns on a small lamp. The room become brighter . An angel statue stood on there. A room full of power to protect himself, a place to stop any evil spirits come to get him. The boy feels safe and he having a peace night.

No comments:

Post a Comment