Friday 22 November 2013

Input, reseach

After I have finished my 3D animatic,

I have started to model. At the same time,  I read some books and search for some magical stuff.
online searching for myth, witchy stuff, hunting ghost, keep bad spirits away,magical stuff.
Morever, I also asked people suggestions, what's their culture and religions.

I found that there are so many things can be in the kid room..
here are the reference that I've got.


The environment setting and design is so important for me.
Everything has to be a reason for there.

Mise en scene is basically what you put in the scene, from what angle what lighting, mood, colours , costume ...everything


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mise_en_sc%C3%A8ne

Tell the back story of the character.

the kids is into myth... he should be reading myths or playing with things related to myths
from the animatic. from the 1st scene we can see photos and book.. from there people will know hows is the boy come from.. His family is doing ghost hunting..
He can be a hunter's son.
The shadow. want something from him.
From the animatic.. when he is playing n he realizes shadow, He's scared, and move back . but he realize something important , he grab it back.. and hug himself..


In addition. I have got some books from library.
Its about colours and art books !





 The Art Of Pixar by Amid Amidi







The Art of Brave by Jenny Lerew








HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE VERSION OF 3D ANIMATIC









No comments:

Post a Comment