Saturday 12 October 2013

Feedback and develop

I got my feedback from lecturer

It's about the 'safe room' I mentioned. Should it be inside the same room as the kid playing his toy?
I'm thinking about this, and i find out its a good idea.
First, the animation short clip will be shorter, I can more focus the thing I want to achieve.Moreover, its to create a nice and good short clip. It's about quality, not quantity .

So If I make the whole story inside a kid room. I have to design a room that kids to sleep and also there's a safe room there.

What I think is .
A rectangle room from top view. (landscape)

Story will change to :
A thunderstorm and raining night, a boy is enjoying and playing alone in his room. While he is playing, a shadow appear on the wall. It seems like the shadow is waiting a chance to catch him. The boy feels  scared and helpless,no one can help him but himself. Therefore, he decided to take action .

He runs to a corner of the room and pull down the cloth. A light come from the window and form a pentacle shape on the floor.There are so many stars on the sky. He turns on a small lamp.The room become brighter. An angel statues stood on the wall. A room full of power to protect himself, a place to stop any evil spirits come inside the room. The boy feels safe and he can have a peace night.


the mood board of the room , low saturation,dark
( from toy story art book, tangled ,rise of guardian, monster inc)


mood board after he turns on the lamp and pull down the cloth let the light comes in, brighter,yellowish, and also little bit to purple
(from digital painting of Pascal Campion , La Luna, Wall E, rise of guardian, Toy story 3)


No comments:

Post a Comment