Saturday 12 October 2013

My project.

I'm planning to create a short story for my final.
At first I were thinking about what story its should be.
I love animation so much ! I really hope to list down all the animation film i have watched.
No matter is the animation film from Goblins, Animation HUB, Animation Mentor , etc.
The favourite of my animation film is Toy Story. YA. It's my favourite, and it's still my favourite now.
A story about toys and their owner. Especially the toy story 3. The ending..make me cried.

there are so many Pixar animation and Dreamworks animation I have watched. Before I got my story, I try to get some inspiration from all these film.
Such as Monster Inc, The Croods, Rise of The Guardian, Tangled, Brave, Epic, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, How To Train Your Dragon, etc. There are some short film from Pixar also impress me a lot. Especially the La Luna.

What I love from these film is those impressive scene, the impress scene from La Luna, when the boy knock the big star by hammer, a big flash and all small pieces of stars falling off. The lanterns from tangled, when the sky full of the lanterns, the view of the castle and the sea, it's so beautiful. The Croods, when the guy put out the fire, the starry sky appear. ITs just impressive.

I have got some books from library.
and these are the books that inspire me a lot. "the art of Miyazaki- Spirited Away", "the art of toy story 3", "Rise of the guardian". there are also some books like " the art of pixar short films " , "the art of the Incredible"




So I have decided I want to create a scene that can impress people. A scenes that focus on the mood and atmosphere. Because of that, I have come out a story. But its still developing.

 Its a story about a boy get rid of bad spirit.

A thunderstorm and raining night, a boy is enjoying and playing alone in his room. While he is playing, a shadow appear on the wall. It seems like the shadow is waiting a chance to catch him. The boy feels  scared and helpless,no one can help him but himself.Therefore, he decided to run .

He is running out from the room, the shadow keep and follow where he is running.Finally, the boy get in a room. A room full of power to protect himself, a room to stop any evil spirits come inside.the room for of protective charms and a beautiful night sky. The boy feels safe and he can have a peace night.

No comments:

Post a Comment