Tuesday 15 October 2013

Story development

Yeah,.! my story fixed.
The storyline have confirmed

Right now I have to start to design the Room, the character, and research about how the particle and n cloth working.
Im not sure about is it particle will put inside the scene . but I watched some youtube tutorial.
here's the link


Particle 1
Particle 2

I have tested this particle before, but it was long time ago.
now go to basic. and test it again.. hope to get nice result.

The particle effect i want to apply on the scene which is when the boy pull down the cloth. there is some dust particle falling down..

I also watched  A YOUTUBE ANIMATION SHORT CLIP.
iTS NICE.

this is the link
   
   

The orange particle.. wow! amazing! nice..
Now its just on the progress.. will keep update what the design will be. how the room look like.
and make the story more solid . come out some storyboard

and this is the reference lecturer give me.
classic Sandman


No comments:

Post a Comment