Saturday 12 October 2013

Intro

 Hello. Hello there. I’m ChiWoon, from Malaysia                                                                          Graduated from college. 2012  Studied Diploma in Animation                                                            Worked as 3D artist ,and Joined Codemasters Studio for CAP training                              
  Like matte paintings.digital paintings and play with colour                                                                          I’m interested in story development, and set lighting, bring out the mood and atmosphere                              I have learnt 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animating and also compositing.
I'm studying Computer Character Animation in Teesside University. I'm working on a group project and an individual project. I created this blog for the individual project, will keep updating what I have done.

Welcome any comment and critique. I will to keep improving and learning =)

Using 3D software Autodesk Maya, 3Ds Max ; Adobe AE, Psd, AI and Premiere Pro
 My portfolio>>

http://www.behance.net/ch1woon1991                                             http://ch1woon.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment