Saturday 11 January 2014

light and shadow issue update 2

I have tested the light fog
And Im just realize the light didnt cast a shadow on the cloth. (from my story, the cloth should block the light, the light only comes in when the boy pull down the cloth)

However, when I cast shadow on the light fog, some problem coming out again.
the light fog gone at the half way.

I tried to fix it, I been through websites, asking friends, get suggestion from tutor.
And it still havent completely solve it yet.

At this moment. Im still figuring out another way to get the result I want.
the next thing Im going to figure another way to get this lighting problem solve.
I will try not to use parti_volume and transmat, and jsut normal lighting render and cast shadow .
After that put them in different render layer .
hopefully will get a result .

And this is the animatic updated version.
Due to the cinematography rules., I have made the changes for my animatic





No comments:

Post a Comment