Friday 17 January 2014

Lighting Version _ Global Illumination

I got some feedback about my interior look too dark.
I try to enhance it.
For the lighting quality, I been told to turn on Global Illumination
So I can get beautiful and better quality for my interior lighting.

I have made so many tests, went to the digital tutors for the Global Illumination tutorials.
I have used Final gather before, for global illumination. I have understand GI (global illumination) is auto create bounce light in the scene. from those 'photons'

As for final gather, its depends on the camera working, and create bounce light.
As a result, for my project is going to be an animated film.
Its not just a still images, although I can use final gather and global illumination at the same time.
For this stage, I'm exploring and using GI first.

After that, I will touch up again .


there are still many noises and photons still can be seen..
I will keep exploring it and update another version soon
Here are some images of the interior.( without ambient occlusion)






After set up the whole interior lighting. I will go to each camera and set up/ touch up the lighting to make every scene has its own focal point.



No comments:

Post a Comment