Sunday 5 January 2014

Technical Issue

Problems that I facing today is the shadow inside light fog.
I created the light fog and its so beautiful. But when an object is under the light fog and it is without shadow , it will make the light look fake and make the scene unrealistic .

I tried different ways to create the shadow inside the light fog.
Found out most of the result can get it if using maya software to render it out.
As far as I know, maya software render is not as nice as mental ray rendering.

When I got the result of shadow inside the light fog, it wont showing the Fog .
but when when I get the ligh fog, i cant get the shadow inside the light.
I tried using, parti_volume, transmat, mental ray lambert and polygon primitives to create the fog.
Every ways Im using still cannot get the result I want.

this is the light fog with a shadow inside



and this is the shadow inside the light . but without the Fog


I have tried batch render passes and comp these 2 images together .
But I still can't get the result I want, the shadow and the light fog didn't match together very well at all.

Lastly. 
I try to enlarge the lambert assigned with the transmat n parti_volume.
and I got the result I want.! 
but still there is some mistake and also hv to keep improving n exploring the shadow working.
However, the rendering time is so long to get the result I want., it took 8 minutes to render a image .just for the 3 lightsand the environment.

Will keep exploring and try to figure out a way to reduce the rendering time.. 
At this moment, I have to keep set up the lights for the interior.. 

Here is the image for the result I got.


No comments:

Post a Comment