Tuesday 14 January 2014

Lighting Render

I have spend these few days to set up my interior lighting.
For my story, its going to be 2 different atmosphere.,
At first the boy is in a dark room, without the light comes in from the pentacle window.
The second one is the light comes in and make the whole interior become brighter.

this is the image before the lights comes from the pentacle window





* For the technical issue i facing.. the problem still havent solve yet..

I have changed a way to do my light fog. Im going to make it in different render layer.
The problem I'm still facing are :
I cant render the shadow passes only and comp in the post-production. I have to figure it out.
Second, when i changed the way to do my work, another problem is the light pass through my object (cloth) as the image above.

Will keep exploring and fix it soon ! (MUST)


and this is after the light comes in
and turn on the floor lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment