Friday 24 January 2014

Render image with ambient Occlusion / 3D animatic update

This is the final render image with Occlusion .

At now I have started to animate.
For revise the story of it, Here is the 3D animatic



Moreover, here is the update version (background) of the back part of the 3D animatic


As for the last scene, because of my interior is small, at last scene we see the boy laying on the bean bag, a far shot. So I deleted the wall and put the camera far to achieve the shot/angle. I have tried to use focal length to make the distance far and show the wide shot, but its not good result.
Above image is the focal length adjusted 



This image is the version of deleted wall. Thanks to my friend Jeffrey Lim suggested the lighting how it should be in the ending.

Next stage I will keep developing the lighting in every scene, every shot.
And start to animate

No comments:

Post a Comment